OCEABridge, automated data collection from OCEASOFT Bluetooth-enabled data loggers
Collecting data automatically from Atlas and Emerald data loggers within range
Apps, alert management, and automation tools
- Fast reading for high volumes of data loggers
- Automatic data collection from your Atlas and Emerald modules
- Optimization of internal processes and operating costs
- Saves time and reduces the risk of human error
OCEABridge is a gateway device that automatically collects readings from Bluetooth-enabled Atlas and Emerald data loggers wirelessly.
- Easy installation and use
- Several network connectivity options (RJ-45, 3G, Wi-Fi)
How does OCEABridge work?
- Simply install your OCEABridge gateway in a loading or unloading zone, or product handling area.
- Then, configure your gateway using the OCEASet mobile application and activate automatic data collection.
- Whenever OCESOFT Atlas or Emerald Bluetooth-enabled data loggers pass withing range, OCEABridge retrieves their stored data wirelessly without any human intervention.
- Data is automatically transmitted to the OCEACloud platform, where it accessible 24/7 via a the OCEAView responsive Web application for smartphone, tablet, and full-sized computers.
The benefits of OCEABridge
- Fast: picks up signals in just a few seconds from all OCEASOFT Bluetooth-enabled data loggers within wireless range
- Simple and intuitive: easy to install and set up
- Today’s latest wireless technologies: Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, 3G+, and Cloud
- Automatic detection of dataloggers within Bluetooth coverage zone
- Easy configuration with OCEASet mobile application
- Ethernet or wireless Internet connectivity (Wi-Fi or 3G+/4G)
- Unlimited data storage on OCEACloud, backed by on-board memory for up to 40,000 missions
- Data sent automatically to OCEACloud Cloud platform
- Operating conditions: 0°C to +50°C and 0 to 90% RH (non-condensing)
- Dimensions: 147 Ø x 30 mm (5.8 Ø x 1.2 in.) Weight: 330 g (11.5 oz.) Protection index: IP67 ABS casing
Bluetooth-enabled data logger for monitoring temperature during shipping
Disposable temperature recorder for shipping and monitoring the cold chain on-the-go
Web and mobile apps for OCEASOFT Bluetooth-enabled data loggers