En continuant à utiliser ce site, vous consentez à l’utilisation de ces cookies.
Cobalt S3, very long-range wireless temperature and humidity monitoring
Wireless data logger equipped with SigFox very long-range technology for tracking temperature and humidity
- Ultra-simple installation with the SigFox network*
- Ensure quality control for products and manage public health and sanitary risks.
- Reduce the risk of degradation, food waste, and financial loss.
The Cobalt S3 SigFox temperature sensor implements wireless technology connected to the SigFox network, covering even the largest sites to monitor your temperature- and humidity-sensitive products.
- Intuitive operation
- Real-time alarms and alerts
- Accessible and secure data
- Very long-range, cost-effective solution
- 21 CFR 11, HACCP, Hygiene Pack, GMP, GLP
- Interface with third-party systems
Discover the Cobalt S3 SigFox enabled sensor for monitoring temperature and humidity wirelessly over very long ranges.
How does the Cobalt S3 SigFox temperature sensor work?
- Almost no installation is required for Cobalt S3 SigFox enabled modules. You’ll be up and running quickly and easily. Cobalt S3 may be equipped with different types of OCEASOFT’s Smart-Sensors, enabling recalibration via our sensor exchange service and facilitating maintenance.
- Data is stored in module memory and on OCEACloud, which interacts with the responsive CobaltView web application, for remote viewing and management using a smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- When excursions or other anomalies are detected, you will receive timely alerts 24/7 by e-mail, or by SMS/text message or voice message via the optional OCEAlert platform.
- Easy and effective monitoring for your sensitive products, adapted to your site specifics
- Very long-range connectivity: using one of the latest Internet of Things (IoT) technologies, devices connect when within 20 km (12 miles) of a SigFox receiver.
- Monitoring temperature and humidity
- Secure data, accessible and auditable
- Helps you stay in compliance with the strictest regulatory requirements: FDA 21 CFR Part 11, HACCP, Hygiene Pack, GMP
- Interface with third-party systems via API
- Wireless module with LCD display
- Temperature ranges: 0°C to +50°C with internal sensor, -200°C to +200°C with external sensor (depending on type); 0° to 99% RH (non-condensing)
- Simplified recalibration process by exchanging Smart-Sensors
- Unlimited readings on OCEACloud, backed by on-board memory for up to 4,000 readings
- Very long-range connectivity using the SigFox network, with range up to 20 km (12 miles)
- Bluetooth Low Energy wireless communication range: up to 50 meters line-of-sight
- CobaltSet mobile application for module configuration; mission monitoring with CobaltView web application
- Data automatically uploaded to OCEACloud via SigFox network
- Reports generated in Microsoft Excel and PDF formats
- Temperatures displayed in °C or °F
- Continuous monitoring with configurable read interval from 4 minutes to 4 hours
- Alarm status displayed on module LCD, automatic alert transmission by OCEAlert alert platform
- Sensor calibration: ISO/IEC 17025 (COFRAC) accredited, OCEASOFT certified, or NIST traceable
- Developed in accordance with FDA 21 CFR Part 11 guidelines
- Replaceable battery with duration up to 2 years (depending on use)
- Dimensions: 208 x 34 x 64 mm (8.1 x 1.3 x 2.5 in.) Weight: 150 g (5.3 oz) Protection index: IP64 ABS casing