En continuant à utiliser ce site, vous consentez à l’utilisation de ces cookies.
Dry contact alarm device
TCP/IP network dry contact alarm device for Cobalt 2 / ThermoServer solution
- Reinforced protection for equipment, site, and facilities
- Reliable and secure
As part of your alarm management solution, the dry contact alarm device transmits alerts to your external alert system when ThermoServer detects a problem with your Cobalt data loggers.
- Alert transmission in case of problems
- Security for your alert process
- Direct link with sensor monitoring software
How does the dry contact alarm device work?
- You can use the ThermoServer solution to configure Cobalt data logger modules to trigger an alert if sensor readings exceed upper and/or lower limits that you define for your system.
- When an alarm occurs on a Cobalt module, the TCP/IP dry contact alarm device receives a signal from the server and triggers alerts on one or two external systems.
- The signal is received via the TCP/IP network (Ethernet), and triggers the alert by opening or closing the connected dry contact devices.
- Secure alert transmission
- Simultaneous connection to two external alert systems
- Continuous link with your monitoring system
- Compatible with the Cobalt 2 monitoring solution and ThermoServer-ThermoClient software
- 24V power adapter with international plugs and 1 meter cable
- Input for industrial power supply 24V CC – 0.4 A
- RJ-45 Ethernet cable (2 meters)
- Two simultaneous dry contact outputs, configurable as “normal open” or “normal closed”
- Integration with the Cobalt 2 monitoring solution and its ThermoServer-ThermoClient software
- Dimensions: 102 x 54 x 30 mm (3.2 x 1.4 x 0.3 in.)