Cobalt ML3, LoRaWAN-connected mobile temperature data logger
Wireless data logger designed for monitoring in transport scenarios
Surveillance automatisée pour le transport et la logistique
- Adapted to the needs of the Life sciences and Agri-food logistics
- Reduce the risk of sensitive product degradation, food waste, and financial loss.
- Ensure quality control for products, manage public health and sanitary risks.
- Easy installation and use
The Cobalt ML3 data logger offers long-range wireless connectivity for efficiently monitoring your temperature-sensitive products on-the-go.
- Effective and robust data logger
- Accessible and secure data
- Long-range connectivity
- Fast alarms and alerts*
- 21 CFR 11, NF EN 12830, GDP, HACCP
- Interface with third-party systems
How does Cobalt ML3 work?
- Cobalt ML3 data loggers are fast and easy to install, generally with just single receiver for private networks. In addition to an internal temperature sensor, data loggers may be equipped with an external digital sensor.
- Data is stored locally in data logger memory and on OCEACloud, which interacts with the responsive OCEAView web application, for remote viewing and management using a smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- Data loggers send an alarm to the server if any excursion or other anomaly occurs, with alerts sent to users via e-mail, or by SMS/text message or voice message 24/7 by the optional OCEAlert platform.
Les atouts de Cobalt ML3
- Performance and long-range connectivity on-the-go: Range up to 16 km with the LoRaWan communication protocol (depending on the environment and receiver antenna)
- Easy to implement and use: adapts to the characteristics of your site
- Optional IP67 protection transparent casing for optimal resistance as required in the transport sector (notably regarding cleaning and shocks)
- Fast alarms and alerts by e-mail, SMS/text message, or voice message
- Secure data, accessible and auditable
- Complementary with Cobalt X and L3 data loggers to unify your overall monitoring installation
- Interface with third-party systems via API
- Helps you stay in compliance with the strictest regulatory requirements: FDA 21 CFR Part 11, NF EN 12830, GDP
- Complete integration with the OCEAView web application
- Long wireless range with LoRaWANTM connectivity
- Push-button interface offers instant reading (short press), immediate server synchronization (long press), screen saver activation, and more
- Internal memory contains up to 4,000 sensor readings
- Sensor reading interval configurable from 1 minute to 12 hours
- OCEAView web application configures high/low alarm limits, delays, and transfer intervals
- Technical alarms generated in case of a sensor error or low battery
- Internal temperature sensor: -30°C to +50°C (-22°F to +112°F)
- External temperature sensor: -40°C to +120°C (-40°F to 248°F) — Optional
- High-visibility LCD display with latest reading, wireless signal strength, battery indicator
- Blinking LED for alarm status
- Robust IP65 rated with resined electronic board
- Mounting bracket provided for use with screws or Velcro
- IP67 external case for protection against shocks, vibrations, and cleaning operations (optional)
* With coverage by a compatible LoRaWan gateway or wireless operator
OCEAView Web application for Cobalt X-series
Data logger with 4 sensor channels and long-range LoRaWAN wireless connectivity for monitoring temperature, humidity, CO2, and more
Wireless data logger equipped with LoRaWan long-range technology for tracking temperature and humidity
Plateforme d'alertes en temps réel pour ThermoServer et CobaltView (SMS, messages vocaux, emails)