Cobalt ML3, LoRaWAN-connected mobile temperature data logger
Shipping and logistics monitoring solution, featuring long-range LoRaWan wireless connectivity
Surveillance automatisée pour le transport et la logistique
- Adapted to the needs of the logistics and road transport sectors
- Reduce the risk of degradation, food waste, and financial loss.
- Ensure quality control for products, manage public health and sanitary risks.
- Easy installation and use
The Cobalt ML3 data logger offers long-range wireless connectivity for efficiently monitoring your temperature-sensitive products on-the-go.
- Effective and robust solution
- Accessible and secure data
- Long-range connectivity
- Real-time alarms and alerts*
- 21 CFR 11, NF EN 12830, GDP, HACCP
- Interface with third-party systems
How does Cobalt ML3 work?
- Cobalt ML3 data loggers are fast and easy to install, generally with just single receiver for private networks, and no receiver installation required at all at your site when using public networks (available soon). In addition to an internal temperature sensor, modules may be equipped with an external digital sensor.
- Data is stored locally in module memory and on OCEACloud, which interacts with the responsive CobaltView web application, for remote viewing and management using a smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- Cobalt ML3 modules are geolocated in real-time when connected to a LoRa network.
- Modules send an alarm to the server if any excursion or other anomaly occurs, with alerts sent to users via e-mail, or by SMS/text message or voice message 24/7 by the optional OCEAlert platform.
Les atouts de Cobalt ML3
- Performance and long-range connectivity on-the-go: Range up to 16 km with the LoRaWan communication protocol (depending on the environment and receiver antenna)
- Easy to implement and use: adapts to the characteristics of your site
- Optional waterproof IP67 protection transparent casing for optimal resistance as required in the transport sector (notably regarding cleaning and shocks)
- Bluetooth Low Energy wireless communication with range up to 50 meters line-of-sight
- Temperature tracking with the benefit of geolocation information from LoRa network
- Real-time alarms and alerts by e-mail, SMS/text message, or voice message
- Secure data, accessible and auditable
- Complementary with Cobalt L3 solution to unify your logistics chain
- Interface with third-party systems via API
- Helps you stay in compliance with the strictest regulatory requirements: FDA 21 CFR Part 11, NF EN 12830, GDP
- High visibility LCD, slightly inclined for easy viewing
- Temperature ranges: -30°C to +50°C with internal sensor, and -30°C to +50°C with external digital sensor
- Unlimited readings on OCEACloud, backed by on-board memory for up to 4,000 readings
- LoRaWan protocol featuring long-range Internet of Things connectivity up to 16 km (depending on the environment and antenna orientation) OCEASOFT is a member of the LoRa Alliance
- Bluetooth Low Energy wireless communication range: up to 50 meters line-of-sight
- CobaltSet mobile application for module configuration; mission monitoring with CobaltView
- Data automatically uploaded to OCEACloud via LoRaWan communication protocol
- Data logger geolocation when connected to LoRa network
- Reports generated in Microsoft Excel and PDF formats
- Temperatures displayed in °C or °F
- Alarm status displayed on module LCD, automatic alert transmission by OCEAlert alert platform
- Sensor calibration options by OCEASOFT laboratory: ISO/IEC 17025 (COFRAC) accredited, OCEASOFT certified, or NIST traceable
- Replaceable battery offering about 1 year battery life (depending on usage and environmental conditions)
- FCC, CE, IC certifications
- Dimensions: 86 x 64 x 29.6 mm (8.1 x 1.3 x 2.5 in.) Weight: 150 g (5.3 oz) Weight: 87.8 g (1.7 oz.) IP65 (or IP67 with optional external casing) ABS casing (optional external casing with external sensor optional)
* With coverage by a compatible LoRaWan gateway or wireless operator
Wireless data logger equipped with LoRaWan long-range technology for tracking temperature and humidity
Configuration and monitoring for Cobalt L3 and Cobalt ML3 data loggers
Plateforme d'alertes en temps réel pour ThermoServer et CobaltView (SMS, messages vocaux, emails)