By using this website you consent to our use of these cookies.
Monitoring for laboratory equipment and hospitals
Temperature monitoring for the health sector
- monitor environmental conditions and help you to maintain their stability,
- integrate real-time alert platform,
- include applications for monitoring and analyzing data,
- are developed in compliance with guidelines for FDA 21 CFR part 11, EN 12830 and ISO 15189,
- monitor temperature and other critical physical parameters, such as humidity, CO2 level, differential pressure, and more,
- enable 24/7 monitoring,
- include an audit trail for total traceability.
If you are involved with the health care industry (hospitals, pharmacy, clinic, retirement home, blood bank, laboratory, etc.) you must be certain that the physical parameters of your sensitive products are monitored 24/7 with an alert solution that respects with current standards. This includes medicines, vaccines, blood bags, biological samples, and more.
Whether you are responsible for laboratory temperature monitoring, refrigerated storage space, or if you are a Quality or cold-chain logistics manager, our solutions will help you prevent risks and comply with strictest regulations.
Scroll down to discover our solutions!