By using this website you consent to our use of these cookies.
Atlas, Bluetooth-connected single-use temperature data logger
Disposable temperature recorder for shipping and monitoring the cold chain on-the-go
Automated monitoring for transport & logistics
- Monitoring conditions as close to products as possible, from the first- to last-mile
- Ensure quality control for products, manage public health and sanitary risks.
- Collect and forward data to the Cloud using your smartphone wirelessly even through packaging
- Designed for high-volume scenarios thanks to automated data collection tools
The latest generation of the OCEASOFT Atlas single-use temperature data logger offers a compact design and Bluetooth connectivity to monitor your sensitive products throughout the logistics chain.
- Compact and cost-effective
- Accessible and secure data
- Simple use and configuration
- DO-160, FDA 21 CFR Part 11, GDP, Hygiene Pack, HACCP
- Interface with third-party systems
How does Atlas work?
- The latest generation of OCEASOFT’s Atlas data logger is small enough to fit inside packaging, close to your sensitive products. It takes just a few clicks with the OCEAView mobile application to set up your Atlas modules for their mission.
- With Bluetooth wireless technology, Atlas readings can be collected, even through packaging, at any time.
- Data is recorded in Atlas memory, then typically transmitted to the OCEACloud platform via one or more smartphones during the mission. Once on the web, data is accessible 24/7 via the OCEAView web application from any smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- E-mail notification is sent if anomalies or excursions are detected, so you can react fast.
- With OCEASOFT’s optional programming bench, you can program Atlas missions wirelessly in just two seconds (via NFC - Near Field Communication - available soon).
- You can simplify wireless data collection with the optional OCEABridge gateway, which collects and uploads data to the Cloud automatically.
The benefits of Atlas
- Small enough for mobile monitoring close to your sensitive products, even directly inside boxes
- Bluetooth 4.2 technology (5.0 Ready) for wireless reading through packaging, offering line-of-sight range up to 50 meters
- Multiple parameters: temperature monitoring (soon to be completed with shock, tipping, pressure, and light sensors)
- Secure data, accessible and auditable
- Helps you stay in compliance with the strictest regulatory requirements: DO-160, CFR Part 11, GDP, Hygiene Pack, and HACCP
- Interface with third-party systems via API
- DO-160 compliant, developed according to FDA 21 CFR Part 11 and GDP guidelines
- Bluetooth 4.2 wireless technology: free-field range up to 50 meters Bluetooth 5.0 Ready
- Temperature monitoring range: -30°C to +70°C (-22°F to 158°F)
- Other parameters available soon: shock, tipping, pressure, and light detection
- Mission programming, tracking, and data transmission to Cloud with OCEAView Mobile for iOS and Android. Cloud access to data with OCEAView Web application
- Up to 16,000 readings stored in internal memory; unlimited storage on OCEACloud
- Missions loaded automatically with NFC via the OCEASOFT programming bench (Near Field Communication – range of 4 cm)
- Automated data collection with OCEABridge wireless gateway
- Reports generated in Microsoft Excel and PDF formats
- GPS coordinates can be included (optionally) when data is read by smartphone
- Temperatures displayed in °C or °F
- Automatic alert notification by e-mail (data must first be sent to OCEACloud platform)
- Automated high-volume handling for mission programming (just 2 seconds per Atlas module) using OCEASOFT’s NFC-equipped programming bench (available soon).
- Battery life: 1 year (depending on usage and environmental conditions)
- Sensor calibration options by OCEASOFT laboratory: ISO/IEC 17025 (COFRAC) accredited, OCEASOFT certified, or NIST traceable
- Dimensions: 81 x 43.4 x 8.2 mm (8.1 x 1.3 x 2.5 in.) Weight: 26.2 g (0.9 oz.) Protection index: IP30 ABS casing