By using this website you consent to our use of these cookies.
Cobalt L3, long-range wireless temperature and humidity monitoring
Wireless data logger equipped with LoRaWan long-range technology for tracking temperature and humidity
With the innovative LoRaWan protocol, Cobalt L3 data loggers offer long-range wireless connectivity for temperature and humidity monitoring. Cobalt L3 protects and ensures the integrity of sensitive products on sites with distances up to 16 km. This solution is adapted to both large and small networks, indoors or out.
- Real-time alarms and alerts
- Accessible and secure data
- Long-range, cost-effective connectivity
- 21 CFR 11, HACCP, Hygiene Pack, GMP, GLP
- Interface with third-party systems
How does Cobalt L3 work?
- Cobalt L3 LoRaWAN temperature sensors are fast and easy to install on-site, generally only requiring a single receiver to transmit data. Cobalt L3 may be equipped with several different types of OCEASOFT’s Smart-Sensors, which enables recalibration via our sensor exchange service and simplifies maintenance.
- Data is stored in data logger memory and on OCEACloud, which interacts with the responsive OCEAView web application , for remote viewing and management using a smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- Data loggers send an alarm to the server if any excursion or other anomaly occurs, with alerts sent to users via e-mail, or by SMS/text message or voice message 24/7 by the optional OCEAlert platform.
- Easy, effective, and adapted monitoring that matches your site specifics
- Long-range connectivity: Up to 16 km with the LoRaWan communication protocol*
- Temperature and humidity traceability
- Real-time alarms and alerts by e-mail, SMS/text message, or voice call
- Secure data, accessible and auditable
- Helps you stay in compliance with the strictest regulatory requirements: FDA 21 CFR Part 11, HACCP, Hygiene Pack, GMP
- Interface with third-party systems via API
- Complete integration with the OCEAView web application
- Long wireless range with LoRaWAN connectivity
- Push-button interface offers instant reading (short press), immediate server synchronization (long press), screen saver activation, and more
- Internal memory contains up to 4,000 readings (per measuring sensor)
- Sensor reading interval configurable from 1 minute to 12 hours
- OCEAView web application configures high/low alarm limits, delays, transfer intervals
- Technical alarms generated in case of sensor errors or low battery
- Internal digital temperature sensor: 0°C to +50°C (+32°F to +112°F)
- External digital temperature sensor: -40°C to +120°C (-40°F to +248°F) — Optional
- Pt100 Smart-Sensor: -200°C to +200°C (-328°F to +392°F) — Optional
- Dual temperature/relative humidity Smart-Sensor: -40°C to +100°C (-40°F to 212°F); 0% to 99.9% relative humidity — Optional
- LCD display with latest reading, wireless signal strength, battery indicator
- Blinking LED for alarm status
- IP64 rated, with electronic board protected against humidity
- Mounting bracket provided for use with magnet, screws, or Velcro
- IP67 external case for protection against shocks, vibrations, and cleaning operations — Optional