By using this website you consent to our use of these cookies.
CobaltView application for Cobalt L3, S3, and ML3 solutions
Configuration and monitoring for Cobalt L3, Cobalt S3, and Cobalt ML3 data loggers
Apps, alert management, and automation tools
- Integrate data with OCEASOFT Cloud service
- View of overall system health
- View detailed sensor readings, history, and more
CobaltView is a web application that enables you to control and monitor your Cobalt L3, Cobalt S3, and Cobalt ML3 data loggers, including accessing data and printing reports.
- Visual data logger configuration
- 24/7 data access
- Complete user management
- Alert strategy definition
- Life cycle form with geolocation
- Image of monitored equipment
- Automatic alert management
- Data logger location with photo
- 21 CFR Part 11, GDP, GMP
How does CobaltView work?
- Cobalt L3, S3, and ML3 data loggers transmit recorded temperature and humidity readings to OCEASOFT’s secure OCEACloud platform.
- The CobaltView web application keeps track of all your modules, and enables you to manage fixed equipment and transport scenarios, as well as access data logger details and data. Start by configuring your data logger modules in CobaltView, then use the companion CobaltSet mobile app to transfer the settings via Bluetooth to the modules.
- Alarms generated by the solution, such as temperature excursions or technical problems, are displayed in real-time on the module display and sent to the Cloud. The Cloud platform uses OCEASOFT’s OCEAlert system to send alerts by e-mail, SMS/text message, or voice message.
The benefits of CobaltView
- Modern and responsive design works smoothly with most screen sizes
- Intuitive configuration of monitored equipment, data loggers, alerts, and users
- Secure data storage and backup on OCEACloud, accessible from your web browser (Edge, Chrome, Safari, or Firefox)
- Real-time alerts by e-mail, SMS/text message, or voice call via OCEAlert
- View and acknowledge alarms
- Free CobaltSet mobile configuration app: download companion application for iOS and Android from the online stores
- Developed in accordance with FDA 21 CFR Part 11, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), and Good Distribution Practices (GDP) guidelines
- Intuitive data logger programming with configurable alarm limits, delays, and reading intervals
- Quick and customizable access to data (in °C or °F, graphs, readings, alarms...)
- User profile administration
- Detailed life management forms for monitored equipment
- GPS coordinates for modules included with configuration
- Reports in PDF and XLS formats, or copied to clipboard
- Audit trail look-up and export
- Dedicated applications for Cobalt L3, Cobalt S3, and Cobalt ML3 wireless data loggers
Wireless data logger equipped with LoRaWan long-range technology for tracking temperature and humidity
Shipping and logistics monitoring solution, featuring long-range LoRaWan wireless connectivity