By using this website you consent to our use of these cookies.
OCEABridge, automated data collection from OCEASOFT Bluetooth-enabled data loggers
Collecting measurements automatically from Atlas, Emerald temperature data loggers
Apps, alert management, and automation tools
- Fast reading for high volumes of temperature data loggers
- Automatic data collection from your Atlas and Emerald modules, without opening packaging
- Simplification of internal processes
- Saves time and reduces the risk of error
OCEABridge is a gateway device that automatically collects readings from Bluetooth-enabled Atlas and Emerald temperature data loggers wirelessly.
- Easy installation and use
- Several network connectivity options: Bluetooth®-Smart, WiFi, 4G (optional)
How does OCEABridge work?
- Simply install your OCEABridge gateway in a loading or unloading zone, or product handling area.
- Then, configure your gateway using the integrated web interface and activate automatic data collection.
- Whenever OCEASOFT Atlas or Emerald Bluetooth-enabled temperature data loggers pass withing range, OCEABridge retrieves their stored data wirelessly without any human intervention.
- Data is automatically transmitted to the OCEACloud platform, where it accessible 24/7 via a the OCEAView responsive Web application for smartphone, tablet, and full-sized computers.
The benefits of OCEABridge
- Efficiency: automatically collects temperature sensor readings without opening packaging
- Simple and intuitive: easy to install and set up
- Fast: picks up signals in just a few seconds from all OCEASOFT Bluetooth-enabled temperature data loggers within wireless range
- Today’s latest wireless technologies: Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, 4G, and Cloud
- Automatic detection of temperature dataloggers within Bluetooth coverage zone
- Easy configuration with integrated web interface
- Ethernet or wireless Internet connectivity Wi-Fi or 4G (optional)
- Factory reset option to reuse modules after data logging sessions
- Data sent automatically to OCEACloud Cloud platform
- Operating conditions: 0°C to +50°C and 0 to 90% RH (non-condensing)
- Dimensions: 12 x 8.5 x 3 cm (4.7 x 3.3 x 1.2 in.) Weight: 150 g (7 oz.) Protection index: IP40 ABS casing