By using this website you consent to our use of these cookies.
Wireless siren for Cobalt 2 / ThermoServer solution
Apps, alert management, and automation tools
- Reinforced protection for equipment, site, and facilities
- Reliable and secure
OCEASOFT’s wireless siren gives an audio and visual warning for alerts issued by your Cobalt wireless monitoring system.
- Audio and visual alert device
- Seamless integration into your monitoring system
- Catches people’s attention on-site
How does the OCEASOFT wireless siren work?
- Your monitoring solution configuration determines a variety of alarm conditions, such as temperature readings too high or too low, and technical problems.
- When the system detects an anomaly, it triggers the siren wirelessly.
The benefits of Wireless siren
- Audio and visual activation when an anomaly is detected
- Continuous connection for optimal on-site response
- Adjustable volume
- Compatible with the Cobalt 2 monitoring solution and its ThermoServer-ThermoClient software
- Adjustable siren volume from 60 dBA to 100 dBA (± 10%)
- Operating range: 0°C to +50°C
- Wireless range up to 200 meters in line-of-sight (typically 8 to 30 meters indoors directly, or up to 120 meters indoors with signal repeaters)
- Optional car cigarette lighter adapter available for in-vehicle use with Cobalt M110/240V power adapter and mounting kit
- Integration with the Cobalt 2 monitoring solution and its ThermoServer-ThermoClient software
- Dimensions: 160 x 80 x 83 mm (6.3 x 3.1 x 3.3 in.) Weight: 26.2 g (0.9 oz) Casing: ABS and polycarbonate - IP54 protection rating
Wireless sensor data logger for temperature, humidity, CO2, differential pressure, 4-20mA, 0-5V, dry contact, and more
Complete configuration and data management tools for Cobalt 2 wireless data loggers
Real-time alert platform for ThermoServer and CobaltView, with SMS/text messages, voice messages, and e-mail